How to Access this Service
- Before calling, please review the PHC Patient Notice – Virtual Health, to learn a little more about virtual services
- To book an appointment with our counsellors or learn more about our services please call us at 1-833-F0UNDRY (with a Zero, not an O or 1-833-308-6379), send us an email at email@example.com or register online to book an appointment.
- We will tell you the soonest available appointment with a counsellor.
- Your appointment will be online, using the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Our drop-in counselling service is for a single session. We are here to support you with whatever is on your mind today. You are welcome to use the service more than once, but we cannot guarantee you will have the same counsellor every time. We are happy to help you find on-going therapy or psychiatry, but that’s not something we offer at this time.
- Before the appointment, we will ask you to give us some information. Your counsellor will review this information before your appointment.
- After the appointment, you will be able to give feedback.
When are Services Available
Monday – 1:15pm-9:00pm (last appointment at 7:45pm)
Tuesday – 1:15pm-9:00pm (last appointment at 7:45pm)
Wednesday – 1:15pm-9:00pm (last appointment at 7:45pm)
Thursday – 1:15pm-9:00pm (last appointment at 7:45pm)
Friday – 2:15pm-9:00pm (last appointment at 7:45pm)
*This is a new service, and so hours may change in the coming weeks. Please check this page for the most updated hours.
If you are looking for support at times other than those hours:
- Visit a foundry centre – Please contact the centre before your visit for the most up to date information about what services are available. Some services have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Reach out to Kid’s Help Phone by texting CONNECT to 686868 (text STOP, if you would like to stop the conversation)
- Try Pathfinder, Foundry’s 4-step tool to help you find personalized support options
- Find other support on our Get Support page
If you or a person in your care is in need of urgent support:
- Call emergency services – 911
- Call the crisis line at 1-800-784-2433
Due to spam settings in Gmail accounts, you may be missing out on important messages from our team about your appointment! To ensure responses from us don’t go to your spam folder, you will need to set up your filter settings:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the GEAR icon at the top right and then click SETTINGS.
- Go to “FILTERS AND BLOCKED ADDRESSES” and click “CREATE A NEW FILTER”.
- In the “HAS THE WORDS” section, type @Foundrybc.ca to keep our emails out of your Spam Folder.
- Click “CREATE FILTER”.
- Check “NEVER SEND IT TO SPAM” and “ALSO APPLY FILTER TO MATCHING MESSAGES” boxes
- Click “CREATE FILTER” again.