Foundry is built on strong partnerships. We work closely with community organizations, government, health authorities, youth, caregivers, donors, and many others committed to empowering our young people. Together, we will change the way young people access health and social services across British Columbia.
For forging the Foundry provincial initiative:
- Province of British Columbia; and the Ministries of Health, Children and Family Development, and Mental Health and Addictions
- Graham Boeckh Foundation
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research
- Providence Health Care
- St. Paul’s Foundation
For building and powering Foundry’s online platform, foundrybc.ca:
- BC Children’s Hospital, an agency of the Provincial Health Services Authority
- BC Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Canucks for Kids Fund
For bringing Foundry centres to their communities:
Phase 1 Foundry Centres:
- Foundry Abbotsford: Abbotsford Community Services, in partnership with Fraser Health
- Foundry Campbell River: The John Howard Society of North Island, in partnership Island Health
- Foundry Kelowna: Canadian Mental Health Association – Kelowna Branch, in partnership with Interior Health
- Foundry North Shore: Vancouver Coastal Health
- Foundry Prince George: YMCA of Northern BC, in partnership with Northern Health
- Foundry Vancouver-Granville: Providence Health Care
Phase 2 Foundry Centres:
- Foundry Victoria: Victoria Youth Clinic, in partnership with Island Health
- Foundry Ridge Meadows: Maple Ridge-Pitt Meadows Community Services, in partnership with Fraser Health
- Foundry Penticton: One Sky Community Resources, in partnership with Interior Health
- Foundry Richmond: Richmond Addictions Service Society, in partnership with Vancouver Coastal Health
- Foundry Terrace: Terrace and District Community Services Society, in partnership with Northern Health
Phase 3 Foundry Centres:
- Burns Lake: Carrier Sekani Family Services
- Comox Valley: John Howard Society of North Island
- Cranbrook: Ktunaxa-Kinbasket Child and Family Service Society
- Langley: Encompass Support Services Society
- Squamish: Sea to Sky Community Services Society
- Surrey: Pacific Community Resources Society
- Port Hardy: North Island Crisis and Counselling Centre Society
- Williams Lake: Cariboo Chilcotin Child Development Centre Association
…and more to come!
Special thanks to Providence Health Care for supporting the foundations of the Foundry model as early as 2007; and to the InnerChange Foundation for their early, important efforts to help create the initiative.
We are always interested in exploring new and exciting partnerships with organizations that share our vision, want to do things differently and are passionate about empowering young people. If you are interested in discussing partnership ideas with Foundry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in joining us? Learn how you can get involved.