Operated by The John Howard Society of North Island
Drop In Counselling Hours
Talk to someoneKids Help Line open_in_new
Our team will help provide you with the tools and strategies you need to handle the issues you are dealing with.
Not sure what support you need? Just come by and talk with someone! We will work with you to help determine what support is right for you.
No issue is too small to visit us about. All services are free and confidential.
- Youth in residence/peer support
- Parent in residence/family support
- Elders/cultural support
- Health care
- Sexual health
- Mental health support and counselling
- Substance use support and counselling
- Youth outreach
- Independent living
- Housing support
- Employment information and support
- Youth and family conflict resolution
- Aboriginal youth navigator
- Wellness groups
- Free groups and courses
- Specialized services
- STADD Navigator: Foundry Campbell River is partnered with Services to Adults with Developmental Disabilities (STADD), which provides the services of a STADD Navigator on-site. A STADD Navigator provides transition planning supports for young people ages 16 -24, who are eligible for Community Living BC (CLBC) services.The Navigator works with the team at Foundry to support youth who want help in areas such as housing, employment, education, community inclusion, health and wellness, and other goal areas identified by the youth.
The Navigator supports young people in building a personalized care plan that is unique to them, along with co-ordinating a supportive team of government and community service providers to assist them in reaching their goals.
Help Foundry Campbell River by donating today!
- Island Health (Mental Health and Substance Use, and Public Health)
- MCFD (Child and Youth Mental Health and Youth Services)
- School District #72
- North Island Employment Foundations Society
- Sasamans Society
- Campbell River Family Services
- Campbell River Community Literacy Association
- Campbell River and District Division of Family Practice
- Campbell River and District Association for Community Living
News & Announcements
For young people who are navigating life’s large and small challenges — from colds to… read more
Foundry Campbell River is the first new Foundry centre to open its doors! On May 29th,… read more
We’re thrilled to announce that Bob and Diane Conconi, through the Robert L. Conconi… read more
Campbell River, BC
Directions directions phone 250-286-0611 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drop In Counselling Hours
Get the latest updates on this Foundry centre by signing up here