Directions directions phone (236) 420-2803 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Services (Virtual, Phone & In-Person)
Foundry Kelowna is located on the ancestral, traditional and unceded lands of the Okanagan nation and Syilx peoples
To make an appointment with Foundry Kelowna simply call our office at 236 420 2803 and we will work with you to find the best option for you to get the help you need.
Here are some of the measures we’ve taken to ensure your health and safety:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Adjusting service hours to decrease number of people in center at once
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
Resources available regarding COVID-19
- If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
Welcome to Foundry Kelowna
Foundry Kelowna is a place where any youth or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. It is an integrated youth and family initiative that will transform how mental health and substance use services are delivered in Kelowna; providing early intervention to support young peoples’ wellbeing. CMHA Kelowna is the operator and lead agency for Foundry Kelowna.
Haven’t had a chance to see the Foundry Kelowna space?
Enjoy this virtual tour to get a sense of what youth and families can expect!
"They're the only place where I've had any real help! Strongly recommend this place! They have super friendly and inclusive staff, too."
"My daughter attends a support group there every week and they have really made a positive difference in her life. Thank you to all of the staff at Foundry Kelowna for being so great!!"
"Foundry Kelowna has amazing resources. Definitely check it out."
Foundry Kelowna is a place where any youth or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. It is an integrated youth and family initiative that will transform how mental health and substance use services are delivered in Kelowna; providing early intervention to support young peoples’ wellbeing.
Operated by the Canadian Mental Health Association Kelowna, Foundry Kelowna unites partnerorganizations in the community to address the health care needs of youth ages 12 to 24 and their families.
- Brain Trust Canada
- UBC Okanagan
- Westbank First Nation
- Interior Health
- Central Okanagan Public Schools
- Family Smart
- BC Housing
- General Practitioners
- Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice
- Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Etcetera (The Bridge Youth and Family Services)
Make a difference for youth in Kelowna by donating to the centre today.