Directions directions phone (236) 420-2803 email email@example.com
Services (Virtual, Phone & In-Person)
Foundry Kelowna is located on the ancestral, traditional and unceded lands of the Okanagan nation and Syilx peoples
To make an appointment with Foundry Kelowna simply call our office at 236 420 2803 and we will work with you to find the best option for you to get the help you need.
Here are some of the measures we’ve taken to ensure your health and safety:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Adjusting service hours to decrease number of people in center at once
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
Resources available regarding COVID-19
- If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
Welcome to Foundry Kelowna
Foundry Kelowna is a place where any youth or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. It is an integrated youth and family initiative that will transform how mental health and substance use services are delivered in Kelowna; providing early intervention to support young peoples’ wellbeing. CMHA Kelowna is the operator and lead agency for Foundry Kelowna.
Haven’t had a chance to see the Foundry Kelowna space?
Enjoy this virtual tour to get a sense of what youth and families can expect!
"They're the only place where I've had any real help! Strongly recommend this place! They have super friendly and inclusive staff, too."
"My daughter attends a support group there every week and they have really made a positive difference in her life. Thank you to all of the staff at Foundry Kelowna for being so great!!"
"Foundry Kelowna has amazing resources. Definitely check it out."
Foundry Kelowna is a place where any youth or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. It is an integrated youth and family initiative that will transform how mental health and substance use services are delivered in Kelowna; providing early intervention to support young peoples’ wellbeing.
Foundry Kelowna’s Wellness on Wheels Service
Foundry Kelowna’s Wellness on Wheels service is a first of its kind in BC, mobile unit that provides health and mental health care to young people 12-24 years old in West Kelowna, Westbank First Nation, and Lake Country. Drop-in available or call 236 420 2803 to make an appointment. Read More
The Wellness on Wheels services schedule:
Lake Country: Tuesdays 2pm-6pm at Memorial Hall, 10130 Bottom Wood Lake Rd.
Westbank First Nation: Wednesdays 2pm-6pm at Westbank First Nation Youth Centre, 1880 Quail Lane
West Kelowna: Thursdays 2pm-6pm Near the Westside Youth Centre located at 2466 Main St., accessible via Brown Rd.
Foundry Works is a new supported employment and education program for youth who are interested in working, going to school, or completing a training program. Foundry Works helps youth to build the skills and experiences they need to achieve their goals. This program is available to BC youth between the ages of 15-24 years old, who are not currently employed or enrolled in any other employment program. Click here to learn more.
If you are a young person interested in participating or an employer/business who is interested in getting involved, please contact Nicholas Clarence.
Operated by the Canadian Mental Health Association Kelowna, Foundry Kelowna unites partnerorganizations in the community to address the health care needs of youth ages 12 to 24 and their families.
- Brain Trust Canada
- UBC Okanagan
- Westbank First Nation
- Interior Health
- Central Okanagan Public Schools
- Family Smart
- BC Housing
- General Practitioners
- Central Okanagan Division of Family Practice
- Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction
- Etcetera (The Bridge Youth and Family Services)
Make a difference for youth in Kelowna by donating to the centre today.