Sea to Sky (Coming Soon)
We acknowledge that Foundry Sea to Sky resides on the unceded traditional territories of Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) people. Sea to Sky Community Services works throughout the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples, serving the Sea to Sky Corridor of Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish) and Lower Stl’atl’imx Nations (Lil’wat, Mt. Currie), Samahquam, Skatin, Xa’xtsa (Douglas) and N’Quatqua.
Who We Are
Hosted by the Sea to Sky Community Services, Foundry Squamish unites multiple partner organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families who live in Squamish and surrounding area.
Foundry Sea to Sky will be located on the ground floor of the new 76-unit affordable housing complex on Buckley avenue. Foundry Sea to Sky will be 5,000 square feet of newly built space for free youth counselling, mental health services, and primary care along with a separate hang-out and recreational space that will be freely open to all youth. Recreational programs will run out of the hang out space and coordinated by Squamish Youth Centre staff.
- Donate – become a donor for Foundry Squamish via donating here or connecting with our Director of Resource Development if you’re interested in a larger gift or capital campaign contribution: Lyn Tyler firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer – become enrolled as a volunteer at Sea to Sky Community Services. Contact Caitlin Anderson for more information: email@example.com
- Participate in an advisory committee. These committees are a minimum 1 year commitment with a 4-5 hour monthly time commitment. These roles also receive an honorarium. Keep up to date on our social media or newsletter for when we open applications. 2022 is the next anticipated open call for applicants.
- Subscribe to our social media or newsletter to keep up to date about new events and opportunities with Foundry Squamish
"[Youth Services] has provided a better, more positive environment than all the others. [Child] is always happy and excited to go and has made new friends"
“I met my best friend(s) doing this retreat [with Youth Services] which after being in Squamish for 4 months made me feel more welcomed”
Sea to Sky Community Services are grateful to partner together with several organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families. These include:
-District of Squamish
-Vancouver Coastal Health
-Ministry of Child and Family Development, Province of BC
-School District No. 48 Sea to Sky
Sea to Sky Community Services is embarking on a capital campaign to raise $2M to establish Foundry Sea to Sky.
Resources for Young People
- Youth Services at Sea to Sky Community Services offers free programming in Squamish for youth 12-24!
- Foundry’s provincially available virtual services
Young people aged 12-24 and their caregivers can utilize the Foundry BC app to access drop-in or schedule virtual counselling appointments, find peer support, join a group or browse our library of tools and resources.