Maple Ridge, BC
Directions directions phone 604-380-3133 email email@example.com
Centre Opening Hours
We are honoured to recognize the unceded and traditional territory of the Katzie and Kwantlen First Nations, where we support individuals and families.
Who We Are
Foundry Ridge Meadows provides integrated health and social services for young people 12-24 in Pitt Meadows, Maple Ridge & Katzie First Nation! Previously known as Youth Wellness Centre, Foundry Ridge Meadows provides mental health and substance use support, peer support, primary care, and social services from a single place.
Foundry Ridge Meadows is a safe and welcoming space. Please drop by any time during our drop-in hours to have a tour and learn more about our services or to access services. Foundry Ridge Meadows is part of Community Services (Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows), an accredited, multi-service charity dedicated to providing quality programs and services to Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows since 1971.
Foundry Ridge Meadows Available Services
Drop-in counseling is the starting point for counseling services and the main counseling model at Foundry. Our solution-focused brief therapy (SFBT) provides a full therapy session in an hour. Available during drop-in hours.
Peer Support Workers are young people with lived experience and training who can support you by helping you navigate services and work towards goals. Available during drop-in hours.
Family and Caregiver Supportadd
Our Family Peer Supporter has lived experience, education, and offers support to Caregivers whose youth may be struggling with mental health or substance misuse.
UPDATED: Primary Careadd
October 2023: Currently no Nurse Practitioners or Doctors available at Foundry Ridge Meadows.
If you are interested in seeking support for primary care:
- Call your primary care provider (if one is available to you)
- Urgent primary care in Maple Ridge (604 476 4650)
- Utilize Foundry’s provincial virtual service
Provides an opportunity for youth to build social connections and learn life skills. Activities like cooking, baking, art therapy, and outdoor adventures. Scroll down to see this month’s calendar.
Options for Sexual Healthadd
Options for Sexual Health provides many services including STI testing, low-cost birth control, and more. Drop-in from 4PM-6PM Tuesday and Thursday.
What is Foundry Works?
Foundry Works is a supported work or study program.
It helps youth prepare for and find employment, access education at the secondary or post-secondary level, or locate volunteer opportunities. Foundry Works offers individual and group support both in person and virtually.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Foundry Works is open to BC youth between the ages of 15-24 who are:
- not working or studying more than 15 hours per week
- wanting to work, attend school and/or volunteer
- not actively working with another employment program
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, new immigrant or is on a working visa
Foundry Works staff will work with you to create a service plan that aligns with your personal needs and goals
- individual vocational support
- counseling (optional)
- drop-in hours Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 1-6
- informational workshops (group format, online or in-person)
- access to computers, printers, telephones, Wifi
- support with individual needs (obtaining ID, work clothes, accessing health care, or other needs)
- ongoing support with vocational or educational goals
Call us to register for a social. Youth 12-24 are welcome! 604.380.3133