North Shore (North & West Vancouver)
North Vancouver, BC
Directions directions phone 604-984-5060 email email@example.com
*Please see below for important centre information.
Get the latest updates on this Foundry centre by signing up here
- Drop-In Support : The Drop-In Support Team is available to support you via telephone, video call and in person (limited capacity) during regular drop-in hours Monday – Thursday 1 – 5pm. For Virtual Drop – In Please call 604 984 5060 during Drop-In Hours. Your call will be forwarded to a drop-in care team member. If we’re experiencing a large number of calls, you will be given an approximate time when a care provider will call you back.
- Primary Care Clinic: Primary care and medical services are available via telephone call and video calls during regular drop-in hours (Monday – Thursday 2:30 – 5 pm **last patient taken at 430 pm). In person drop-in is not currently available. Instead of coming to Foundry, please call 604 984 5063. If your concern requires a physical exam, an appointment will be scheduled for you.
- Peer Support: Life can be hard, let us help you with that. Peer Support can: help you to advocate for yourself, listen and validate what is going on for you, help you choose the right service, share our own lived experience and so much more. If you’re interested in speaking with a Peer Support Worker, please call 604 984 5060 during Drop-In Support hours (Mon – Thurs 1 – 5pm). The Peer Support Worker will call you back.
- Parent Navigation: If you’d like to speak with our Parent Navigator, please call 604 984 5060 during Drop-In Support hours (Mon – Thurs 1 – 5pm). The parent navigator will call you back.
- Psychiatry: Scheduled psychiatry appointments are taking place via telephone and Zoom. Your Dr. will contact you as scheduled.
- Hospital Liaison: Provides in-patient support to mental health and/or substance use youth* admissions at Lions Gate Hospital. The hospital liaison also offers short term community follow up after discharge. Available Monday – Thursday and alternating Fridays. 830 am – 430 pm. *Under 19 years
- Youth Urgent Response: YURT provides urgent and short-term services to youth ages 12-19 living in North or West Vancouver who are experiencing thoughts, feelings or behavior and/or substance use which is seriously interfering with their daily functioning. We are accessible Monday to Friday 930 am to 730 pm – 604-230-0389
COVID-19 Protocols & Updates
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We’ve taken a number of measures at Foundry centres to ensure we are aligned with BC Centre for Disease Control’s recommendations. A few of these measures include:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Adjusting service hours to decrease number of people in center at once
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
- Resources available regarding COVID-19
Please check our Facebook and Instagram accounts for up-to-date information on Virtual Groups
Come see us at Foundry North Shore.
Serving the wellness needs of youth and their families in North and West Vancouver.
There is a constant buzz around the centre and the team is excited about being a part of transforming access to services for young people in our community.
Make a difference for youth on the North Shore by donating to the centre today.
Hosted by Vancouver Coastal Health, Foundry North Shore unites over 10 partner organizations that will work together to address the health care needs of youth ages 12 to 24 and their families.
Thanks to all the partner organizations that are part of Foundry North Shore!