In accordance with s.5.7 of the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (the “Facebook Statement”), this document serves as notice that by posting comments to any foundrybc.ca Facebook Page, pages created and hosted on Facebook, you are consenting to the collection of the information you provide. Furthermore, by using or accessing Facebook you agree with the contents of the Facebook Statement, as updated by Facebook from time to time. Please be aware that any information collected may be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada on servers that do not belong to Foundrybc.ca.
To protect your privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include any personal information including telephone numbers and email addresses in comments. In addition, please do not share personal information about others, including pictures or videos, unless you have obtained consent to do so.
All content posted will be received with the assumption that the person who posted it holds all necessary rights to that content.
Foundrybc.ca’s Facebook Page is monitored during regular business hours, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Pacific Time. We will do our best to respond to messages within two business days.
NOTE: Medical advice will not be provided through social media.
We also reserve the right to remove comments that abuse the following conditions:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language;
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful remarks or make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations;
- constitute spam, promote services or products;
- invade anyone’s privacy or impersonate anyone;
- are far off-topic;
- are posted without the necessary rights, licenses and consents;
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world;
- contain long embedded URLs;
- contain excessive links or contain code;
- identify any publicly-elected representative or candidate regardless of their political affiliation, whether those comments are supportive or critical; and
- are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Foundrybc.ca Facebook Pages are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of content posted by others. If a third party uses this content, they will agree to indemnify and hold foundrybc.ca harmless from all third party claims, demands, actions or costs arising out of use of these sites.
To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include any personal information including phone numbers and email addresses in the body of your comment. Please do not share personal information about others.
If you have any questions about the collection of your personal information please contact email@example.com