Skip to content

Financial Assistance

If you are planning to attend college, university, or any post-secondary program, you need to think about how you will pay for it. Costs will differ by program and university. If you have to move elsewhere to attend the school, you have to consider how much that will cost. Check the websites of the specific schools you are interested in attending and see what the costs are.

Learn More keyboard_arrow_down

Learn More

Want to explore and learn more? Here are a couple options that will help you.