Directions directions phone 604-746-3392 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest updates on this Foundry centre by signing up here
Important Centre Information:
Foundry centres are now offering in person services, but will continue to offer select services virtually – over the phone or video chat. Please call Foundry Abbotsford at 604-746-3392 or follow @foundry_abbotsford on Instagram for the most up to date information on service availability.
- Foundry services can be accessed without referral or assessment
- If Primary Care Providers would like to refer a patient, please fill out the referral form and fax to Foundry Abbotsford at 604-746-7399
COVID-19 Information & Resources
The safety, health and well-being of our young people and their families, staff and our community partners is our top priority. We’ve taken a number of measures at Foundry centres to ensure we are aligned with BC Centre for Disease Control’s recommendations. A few of these measures include:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Adjusting service hours to decrease number of people in centre at once
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
- View resources available regarding COVID-19
We bring services together under one roof to make it easier for young people ages 12-24 to find help and support. Not sure what support you need? Come by and talk with us! We’ll work together to help determine what support is right for you. All services are free and confidential.
Help Foundry Abbotsford by donating today!
Hosted by Archway Community Services (formerly known as Abbotsford Community Services), Foundry Abbotsford unites the following partner organizations that will address the wellness needs of young people ages 12 to 24 and their families:Learn More About Archway Community Services
- Early Psychosis Intervention
- Adolescent Day Treatment Program
- Short Term Assessment Response Team
- Services to Adults with Development Disabilities
- Income Assistance
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Youth Team
Fraser Valley Aboriginal Children and Family Services Society
School District 34
Adult Mental Health and Substance Use Services
- Division of Family Practice
- PHSA Trans Care BC
- UBC Family Practice Residency Program
- FHA Public Health
- Innovative Fitness