Operated by Victoria Youth Clinic
Walk-in Primary Care (physical health services)
Talk to someoneKids Help Phone open_in_new
Foundry Victoria is a safe and friendly place where any young person or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. We provide a range of prevention and early-intervention health and social services to support young people's well-being. Our services are free and confidential.
Foundry Victoria offers a range of wellness services for young people ages 12-24, including physical and mental health care, substance use supports, social services and peer support. Not sure what service or support you need? Just come in and talk with someone! We’ll work with you to determine what might be most helpful for your wellness needs.
Services we offer include:
- Health Care
- Sexual Health
- Peer Support
- Mental Health Support and Counselling
- Substance Abuse Support and Counselling
- Harm Reduction
- Trans Care
- Income Assistance Support
- Navigation Support
Foundry Victoria is operated by The Victoria Youth Clinic in partnership with:
- Island Health (Discovery Youth and Family Substance Use Services, and the Early Psychosis Intervention Program)
- MCFD (Child and Youth Mental Services)
- Provincial Health Services Authority (Trans Care BC)
- NEED2 Suicide Prevention Education and Support
- Umbrella Society
- Together Against Poverty Society (TAPS)
- And more to come!
Help make a difference to Victoria's young people by donating today.
Directions directions phone 250-383-3552 email email@example.com