Important Centre Information:
Foundry centres are now re-introducing in person services, but will continue to offer select services virtually – over the phone or video chat. Please call your local Foundry centre for the most up to date information on service availability. Please call Foundry Victoria at 250-383-3552 starting at 9:30 AM daily or visit www.victoriayouthclinic.ca for the most up to date information on service availability.
The safety, health and well-being of our young people and their families, staff and our community partners is our top priority. We’ve taken a number of measures at Foundry centres to ensure we are aligned with BC Centre for Disease Control’s recommendations. A few of these measures include:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Adjusting service hours to decrease number of people in center at once
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
Resources available regarding COVID-19
- If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
Foundry Victoria is a safe and friendly place where any young person or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. We provide a range of prevention and early-intervention health and social services to support young people's well-being. Our services are free and confidential.
Foundry Victoria offers a range of wellness services for young people ages 12-24, including physical and mental health care, substance use supports, social services and peer support. Not sure what service or support you need? Just give us a call and talk with someone! We’ll work with you to determine what might be most helpful for your wellness needs.
Services we offer include:
- Health Care
- Sexual Health
- Peer Support
- Mental Health Support and Counselling
- Substance Use Support and Counselling
- Harm Reduction
- Trans Care
- Income Assistance Support
- Navigation Support
Foundry Victoria is operated by The Victoria Youth Clinic in partnership with:
- Island Health (Discovery Youth and Family Substance Use Services, and the Early Psychosis Intervention Program)
- MCFD (Ministry of Children and Family Development)
- CYMH(Child and Youth Mental Health)
- Provincial Health Services Authority (Trans Care BC)
- Together Against Poverty Society (TAPS)
- GT Hiring
- And more to come!
To support Foundry Victoria, please donate through our registered charity partner, Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island.