Important Centre Information:
In response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency, a number of measures are in place at Foundry centres to ensure the safety, health and well-being of our young people and their families, staff and our community partners.
All Foundry services have been modified and in some cases cancelled. We are providing most of our services virtually – over the phone or video chat. Please call Foundry Victoria at 250-383-3552 starting at 10:30AM daily or visit www.victoriayouthclinic.ca for the most up to date information on service availability.
Resources available regarding COVID-19
- If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
Foundry Victoria is a safe and friendly place where any young person or parent in our community can find easy access to the help they need, when they need it. We provide a range of prevention and early-intervention health and social services to support young people's well-being. Our services are free and confidential.
Foundry Victoria offers a range of wellness services for young people ages 12-24, including physical and mental health care, substance use supports, social services and peer support. Not sure what service or support you need? Just come in and talk with someone! We’ll work with you to determine what might be most helpful for your wellness needs.
Services we offer include:
- Health Care
- Sexual Health
- Peer Support
- Mental Health Support and Counselling
- Substance Use Support and Counselling
- Harm Reduction
- Trans Care
- Income Assistance Support
- Navigation Support
Foundry Victoria is operated by The Victoria Youth Clinic in partnership with:
- Island Health (Discovery Youth and Family Substance Use Services, and the Early Psychosis Intervention Program)
- MCFD (Child and Youth Mental Services)
- Provincial Health Services Authority (Trans Care BC)
- NEED2 Suicide Prevention Education and Support
- Umbrella Society
- Together Against Poverty Society (TAPS)
- And more to come!
To support Foundry Victoria, please donate through our registered charity partner, Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island.