Terrace, British Columbia
Directions directions phone 250-635-5596 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see below for important centre updates
We acknowledge, with much gratitude, that our work takes place on the traditional and unceded territory of the Tsimshian people.
- Available by appointment – call 250-635-5596
- Drop-In available – call 250-635-5596 OR 250-641-2395
- Youth Peer Support Cell Phone: Drop-in available OR call 250-615-8661 or 250-641-7142
- Family Peer Support Cell Phone: Drop-in available OR call 250-615-8312
Youth Groups (Currently offered virtually)
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday – 3:30PM-5:30PM
- Email email@example.com to register
- More details available on our Foundry Terrace Facebook and Instagram
Harm Reduction Nurse and Intensive Case Management Teams (ICMT)
- Drop-In Available: Wednesday – 1:00PM-4:00PM
- Drop-In Available: Monday & Thursday – 10:00PM -4:30PM
The safety, health and well-being of our young people and their families, staff and our community partners is our top priority. We’ve taken a number of measures at Foundry centres to ensure we are aligned with BC Centre for Disease Control’s recommendations. A few of these measures include:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
Foundry Terrace enables young people ages 12-24 to access mental health and substance use support, primary care, peer support and social services from a single place. The photos you see are of Foundry Terrace's interim site!
Hosted by Terrace & District Community Services Society (TDCSS), Foundry Terrace will bring together partner organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families.
Thank you to all the partner organizations, who are contributing to Foundry Terrace. Click (+) to view.
Thank you to all the partner organizations, who are contributing to Foundry Terrace:
- Northern Health
Make a difference for youth in Terrace by donating to the centre today.
“Having a space in which I don't have to keep my guard up all the time is liberating, and truly enhances and completes their intention of helping youth find independence and empowerment in their community.”