Terrace, British Columbia
Directions directions phone 250-635-5596 email firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT CENTRE INFORMATION
We acknowledge, with much gratitude, that our work takes place on the traditional and unceded territory of the Tsimshian people.
Important Centre Information:
Foundry is now introducing in person peer support & counselling services through controlled drop-in and same day appointments, but will continue to offer select services virtually – over the phone or video chat. Please call Foundry Terrace at 250-635-5596 or follow @TDCSSTYES on Facebook for the most up to date information on service availability.
The safety, health and well-being of our young people and their families, staff and our community partners is our top priority. We’ve taken a number of measures at Foundry centres to ensure we are aligned with BC Centre for Disease Control’s recommendations. A few of these measures include:
- Plexiglass barriers at reception desk and waiting areas seating being spread out to accommodate for physical distancing
- Staff members practicing physical distancing and being equipped with person protective equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, etc.
- Offering pre-packaged grab bags for giveaways
- Hand sanitizer or alcohol-based hand rub being available throughout the centre
- Thorough cleaning of all shared equipment (including Toolbox iPads) after each client and all other areas of centre cleaned multiple times throughout the day
Resources available regarding COVID-19
- If you are looking for non-medical information about COVID-19 – you can call 1 888 COVID19 seven days a week, from 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Information is available in more than 110 languages.
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool was created by the BC Ministry of Health to help determine whether you may need further assessment or testing for COVID-19. You can complete this assessment for yourself, or on behalf of someone else, if they are unable to.
All young people 12-24 with valid BC MSP cards can access Foundry services.
Not from Terrace? Find a Foundry centre closer to you.
“Having a space in which I don't have to keep my guard up all the time is liberating, and truly enhances and completes their intention of helping youth find independence and empowerment in their community.”
Foundry Terrace enables young people ages 12-24 to access mental health and substance use support, primary care, peer support and social services from a single place. The photos you see are of Foundry Terrace's interim site!
Hosted by Terrace & District Community Services Society (TDCSS) , Foundry Terrace will bring together partner organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families.
Thank you to all the partner organizations, who are contributing to Foundry Terrace. Click (+) to view.
Thank you to all the partner organizations, who are contributing to Foundry Terrace:
- Northern Health
Make a difference for youth in Terrace by donating to the centre today.