Foundry Sunshine Coast
We are honoured to provide services on the unceded, ancestral and traditional lands of the shíshálh (Sechelt) Nation and the Skwxwu7mesh Uxwumixw (Squamish Nation).
Who We Are
"Meeting with my youth worker keeps me on track. I set goals with them and they help me stay organized to work through it.”
Foundry Sunshine Coast Services
Hosted by Sunshine Coast Community Services Society, Foundry Sunshine Coast unites multiple partner organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families who live on the Lower Sunshine Coast.
All young people 12-24 with valid BC MSP cards can access Foundry services.
- Participate in the Foundry Sunshine Coast Youth Advisory Committee
- Participate in the Foundry Sunshine Coast Family Advisory Committee
- Participate in the sub-committee to support building of Foundry Sunshine Coast
For more information, contact Lesley Clarke, Foundry Sunshine Coast Manager at 604.865.0951 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not from Sunshine Coast? Find a Foundry centre closer to you.
Follow SCCSS on
Make a difference for youth in Sunshine Coast by donating to Foundry Sunshine Coast today.
Resources for Young People
RCMP School Liaison Officer 604.885.2266
Sechelt Hospital 604.885.2224
Options for Sexual Health 1.800.739.7367
SC Youth Clinics (24 years and under) 604.886.5600
Sechelt Wed 3-5:30PM 604.885.5164
Gibsons Mon 3-5PM 604.984.5070
Pender Harbour Tues 3-5PM 604.833.2764
Child and Youth Mental Health (MCFD)(18 yrs and under)
- Sechelt Intake Tues 9AM-12PM 604.740.8900
- Gibsons Intake Tues 1:30PM-4:30PM 604.886.5525
- Pender Harbor Intake 604.740.8900
Youth Mental Health & Addiction Services (VCH) 604.989.0667
Ministry of Children and Family Development (MCFD)
If abuse or neglect is suspected, call MCFD 1.800.663.9122
MCFD Crisis Response Team 1.800.663.3888
Shíshálh (Sechelt) Nation 604.399.8734
Connect with Foundry Virtual BC, and get the support you need right away.
Hosted by Sunshine Coast Community Services Society, Foundry Sunshine Coast is bringing together partner organizations that will address the health and wellness needs of young people aged 12 to 24 and their families.
- Sunshine Coast Community Services Society
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority – MHSU
- Vancouver Coastal Health Authority – Public Health & Primary Care
- BC Ministry of Child and Family Development Sunshine Coast
- School District (SD#46)
- Division of Family Practice
- Shíshálh Nation
- Sunshine Coast Association for Community Living
- Pender Harbour Health Centre
Interested in volunteering?