From school to relationships, anxiety to job hunting, there are many things in life that can cause stress. Foundry centres and foundrybc.ca bring resources together in one place to make it easier for young people to navigate life’s challenges, large and small.
Foundrybc.ca will be adding new sections to the website with information, tools and resources to offer support for everyday challenges, tough times and everything in between!
Here’s a summary of the type of information that may be added:
- Relationships – family, friends, dating and bullying
- Thinking about your future – school, work, money and housing
- Sexual health – talking about sex, how to know if you’re ready, protection
- Personal identity – gender identity, sexual orientation, cultural identity, living with a disability or chronic illness
- Health & wellness – sleep, physical activity, healthy eating, mental wellness
We’re looking for your ideas about what new information to include! Have ideas for these topics? Want to get involved? We would love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to find out when new content and tools are released, follow us on any of our social channels or sign up for Foundry’s newsletter .