How to Access this Service
- Before calling, please review the PHC Patient Notice – Virtual Health, to learn a little more about virtual services
- To book an appointment with our counsellors or learn more about our services please call us at 1-833-F0UNDRY (with a Zero, not an O or 1-833-308-6379), send us an email at email@example.com or register online to book an appointment (Register as a young person, or register as a caregiver).
- We will tell you the soonest available appointment with a counsellor.
- Your appointment will be online, using the Microsoft Teams platform.
- Our drop-in counselling service is for a single session. We are here to support you with whatever is on your mind today. You are welcome to use the service more than once, but we cannot guarantee you will have the same counsellor every time. We are happy to help you find on-going therapy or psychiatry, but that’s not something we offer at this time.
- Before the appointment, we will ask you to give us some information. Your counsellor will review this information before your appointment.
- After the appointment, you will be able to give feedback.
When are Services Available
- Monday – 1:00pm-8:00pm (last appointment at 7:00pm)
- Tuesday – 1:00pm-7:00pm (last appointment at 6:00pm)
- Wednesday – Closed for Canada Day
- Thursday – 1:00pm – 7:00pm (last appointment at 6:00pm)
- Friday – 1:00pm-6:00pm (last appointment at 5:00pm)
*This is a new service, and so hours may change in the coming weeks. Please check this page for the most updated hours.
If you are looking for support at times other than those hours:
- Visit a foundry centre – Please contact the centre before your visit for the most up to date information about what services are available. Some services have been impacted by COVID-19.
- Reach out to Kid’s Help Phone by texting CONNECT to 686868 (text STOP, if you would like to stop the conversation)
- Try Pathfinder, Foundry’s 4-step tool to help you find personalized support options
- Find other support on our Get Support page
If you or a person in your care is in need of urgent support:
- Call emergency services – 911
- Call the crisis line at 1-800-784-2433