We believe that caregivers, family members and loved ones are key to a successful recovery.
Update: This Group is now full. We are hoping to host another workshop in the fall. Please email email@example.com be notified when the next workshop is being offered.
Supporting a loved one struggling can be very challenging. Foundry has adopted Emotion-Focused Family Therapy (EFFT) as one of the helping services in alignment with our model and vision. Foundry believes that supporting caregivers with skills and tools promotes better wellness outcomes for all. Research proves that recovery rates rise dramatically when family is involved.
Families will learn the skills to:
- Become a Recovery Coach – assisting your loved one with the interruption of maladaptive behaviours
- Become an Emotion Coach – help your loved one approach, process & manage stress & emotions
- Facilitate Relationship Repair – helping to heal possible wounds from the child’s or family’s past.
- Work through & Resolve Caregiver Fears & Obstacles during this challenging journey.
When: The workshop will take place over the course of 4 sessions on the following dates and times:
- Tuesday June 23, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Friday June 26, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Tuesday June 30, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Friday July 3, 9:00am-12:00pm
Where: The workshop will be delivered virtually through Zoom (Participants will be sent information about join through Zoom). Support available if anyone has technical difficulties.
How to Register: Registration is now full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org be notified when the next workshop is being offered.
How to Prepare for the group: We recommend reviewing the “How to use Zoom and Online Group Guidelines” before the group begins.
Questions: If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com